All requests for returns of defective or wrongly shipped item(s) must be made within 7 days of receiving the item(s).
Once confirmed items must be returned within 10 days.
Please note that the deadlines are based on KST (Korean Standard Time).
We don’t accept return or exchange after shipment.
Redhomme must be contacted via the Q and A Board before making any returns proceeded.
When posting a refund request for defective or wrongly shipped items, please include detailed pictures of the item(s) along with the order number, product codes, and a written explanation to the Q and A Board.
If any items are missing from your package, contact our customer service the day you receive your package.
Redhomme will only bear the shipping costs of defective or wrongly shipped items when it is confirmed to be returned back. All other shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
If non-defective items are sent to Redhomme along with defective items, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs.
Returns must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags attached.
The following are not eligible for returns:
- if you ship your item without prior notice.
- if 7 days have passed since receiving items.
- if the tags/labels (User guide, boxes, additional items) of the items are damaged.
- if there is trace of use (applicable to defective items as well).
- due to threads coming out from massive production, or threads which can be seen.
- due to stains which can be removed by wet wipes.
- due to wrinkles created by folding.
- due to stains or damages caused by customer.
- if items are washed, altered, or dry-cleaned.
- if items are customized or handmade items.
Items that have been damaged intentionally including, but not limited to, lost tags, alterations, washing damage, even if the item was defective upon arrival.
All goods returned without previous notice will not be accepted.
You may cancel an order if the “preparing products” status remains for 10 days or longer. Redhomme is not responsible for problems caused by carelessness of buyers.
Items returned that are identified to be damaged by buyers will result in legal action taken by Redhomme according to seller and buyer’s protection laws.
Please wash and care items according to the tips stated on the website.
Wrinkles or creasing from delivery or minor issues with stitches, glue marks, or chalk marks will not be considered defects.
Items that are the wrong size due to wrong measurements by the buyer will not be considered defective items.
All products must be returned in the same condition as they were shipped, including product, bag, box, and any gifts.
If any gifts that were sent have been used or lost, the buyer will be responsible for paying for those items in order to complete a return.
* This notice is applied for the order(s) made from Jun 29, 2021.